four seasons safari lodge serengeti
serengeti national park, tanzania
Experience Serengeti game drives and opportunities to connect with the local people and culture at Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti. Located in Serengeti National Park, in which a UNESCO World Heritage Site, spanning 5,700 square miles, and features the largest concentration of plains animals in Africa. The safari lodge has 77 guest rooms (60 rooms, 12 suites, and 5 villas), all with direct views over the Serengeti, and elegant spa and infinity pool.
Located in the Central Serengeti, the safari lodge is a 45-minute drive from the Seronera Airstrip (SEU). There are three main airports within Tanzania that offer connecting flights to Seronera Airstrip; Arusha Airport (ARK) for domestic flights only, Julius Nyerere International in Dar Es Salaam (DAR) and Kilimanjaro International (JRO).
Map co-ordinates: -2.230735, 34.919397
The focal point of the safari lodge's accommodation is a two-story great house, housing's indoor and outdoor dining options, a Spa, a fitness centre overlooking the pool and the great Serengeti plains, and an infinity-edge swimming pool overlooking an active watering hole - you can view elephants and other wildlife form the pool.
- Discovery Center in the Lodge's main building is part museum and lecture theatre, offering an interactive experience learning about the wildlife, history and people of the Serengeti.
- Free-form infinity pool overlooking the watering hole and Serengeti plains; with sunbeds and bar service.
- 90-minute guided walk of Serengeti National Park, led by the Resident Naturalist at Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti, Masai guides and national park rangers.
- Sunrise hot-air balloon flight over the Serengeti, flights last approximately one hour and are followed by a Champagne bush breakfast.
- Offers ultimate safari adventures; explore wildlife safaris in its natural habitats at Four Seasons by vehicle provided.
At A Glimpse
This 77-room retreat with the contemporary African decor, which features a choice of dining venues and educational discovery centre, sits within Serengeti National Park, home to the highest concentration of wildlife in Africa. Enjoy a locally inspired spa treatment, grilled delicacies, and traditional Maasai dancing around the open fire pit.