Royal Livingstone Victoria Falls Zambia Hotel
On the banks of the Zambezi River, Royal Livingstone Hotel is named after the legendary explorer who named Zambia’s iconic waterfall in honor of his queen. Paying tribute to this glorious era, the hotel evokes Victorian elegance and colonial traditions in impeccable style, and offers unforgettable adventures.
1 hour and 40 minute flight away from Johannesburg. Set on the forested banks of the great Zambezi, upstream of the mighty cataract where Victoria Falls’ cascade thunders into the Batoka Gorge, Royal Livingstone Hotel overlooks this awesome spectacle and is within a 15 minute drive of many other must-see experiences.
Map co-ordinates: -17.917507, 25.863821
Offers 173 en-suite rooms and suites which provide splendid accommodation in 17 riverbank residences, each room boasts a private veranda overlooking the Zambezi River. Guests can enjoy a massage in a waterfront gazebo, or cool off in the pool and sip refreshments in a lounge that displays the paintings of Sir David Livingstone.
- 173 Luxury rooms including 4 suites
- The Royal pool overlooking the Victoria Falls
- Royal Spa treatments and riverside massages
- The Sundecks - sundowners and Victoria Falls views
- The Royal Livingstone Lounge – refreshments & light meals, surrounded by David Livingstone paintings
- The Travellers Bar - high tea and sophisticated drinks
- The Royal Livingstone Dining Room - all day fine dining
- Fitness centre
- Unlimited complimentary access to Victoria Falls (from 6 am – 6 pm)
- African rail experiences
- River cruise
- 4x4 wildlife safari
- Elephant treks
- White water rafting and jet boating at Batoka Gorge
At A Glimpse
The local tribespeople call it Mosi-Oa-Tunya- "The Smoke That Thunders." On the banks of the Great Zambezi River, upstream of the mighty cataract where it thunders into the Batoka Gorge, is The Royal Livingstone Victoria Falls Zambia Hotel by Anantara. In its shaded veranda you will encounter the elegance of a bygone era. The 173 rooms have views of the river and the acacia forest. Guest may enjoy fine dining in the restaurant or on the veranda overlooking the gardens. Experience the area wildlife, including zebras, giraffes and impalas.