• Visit the best Serengeti locations to view the Migration - Elewana Serengeti Pioneer Camp & Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp both offer uninterrupted game viewing in remote locations
• Elewana Tarangire Treetops is located in Randilen Private Conservancy offering night game drives, walking safaris & bush picnics
• Experience 3 different ecosystems with an array of wildlife
• Experience the best that Tanzania has to offer including the ultimate iconic safari areas; UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti
Tarangire National Park: During the dry months of July to November, the perennial Tarangire River, running through the heart of the park becomes the sole source of freshwater for the abundant wildlife within the Manyara National Reserve. A migration of animals in search of water and green pastures provides exceptional game viewing including wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, lesser and greater kudu as well as predators such as lion, leopard and hyena.
Karatu: Travellers heading for the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater will inevitably pass through the town of Karatu in the green hills of Tanzania’s northern highlands. Presided over by the towering Ol Deani Volcano, this small, colourful town serves as a popular overnight stop for visitors exploring the area’s many game parks.
Northern Serengeti: Wildlife can be seen along the banks of the Mara River and visitors can view the annual spectacle of the half a million migrating wildebeest. Commonly spotted wildlife includes: a multitude of plains game such as buffalo, zebra, gazelles, impala, giraffe as well as lion and leopard. Visitors can look forward to bird watching, hot air ballooning, game safaris and guided bush walks.
Day 1 : Tarangire National Park
On arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be met by a Cheli & Peacock Safaris representative and transferred to Arusha Airstrip in time for your scheduled flight to Kuro Airstrip.
On arrival at Kuro Airstrip, you will be met by your Elewana Tarangire Treetops safari guide and transferred to Elewana Tarangire Treetops with a game drive en route.
Days 2 : Tarangire National Park
Your safari guide will brief you on the itinerary for game drives and activities for your full day in Tarangire.
Discover the private Randilen Conservancy and Tarangire National Park on day & night game drives and guided bush walks enjoying abundant wildlife and breathtaking scenery dotted with ancient Baobab trees.
Days 3 : Karatu
Enjoy breakfast amongst the Baobab trees in camp before your transfer to Elewana The Manor at Ngorongoro with a game drive en route.
On arrival at Elewana The Manor at Ngorongoro, check in to your cottage suite in the tranquility of the 1,500 acre Arabica coffee estate adjacent to the world famous Ngorongoro Crater.
Day 4 : Karatu
Depart early for your full day exploring the 260 square kilometre caldera wildlife haven of the Ngorongoro Crater.
Enjoy a picnic lunch on the crater floor before returning to Elewana The Manor at Ngorongoro for sundowners and dinner in the beautiful coffee estate.
Day 5 : Northern Serengeti
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before your transfer to Lake Manyara Airstrip for your scheduled flight to Lobo Airstrip.
On arrival at Lobo Airstrip, you will be met by your Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp safari guide and transferred to Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp with a game drive en route.
Day 6 - 7 : Northern Serengeti
Your safari guide will brief you on the itinerary for game drives and activities for your two full days in Serengeti National Park.
The remote location of Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp provides an uninterrupted safari experience, exploring the famous Serengeti National Park on day game drives and guided bush walks.
Day 8: Departure
Rise early for an early morning game drive before breakfast in camp and your transfer to Lobo Airstrip in time for your scheduled flight to Kilimanjaro International Airport.
On arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be met by a Cheli & Peacock Safaris representative and assisted with check-in for your flight home.
• Full board accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
• Safari activities including game drives, bush hamper breakfast/lunch & sundowners. Nature walks & night game drives at Elewana Tarangire Treetops. Dinner under the stars at Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp.
• Conservation levy at Elewana Tarangire Treetops
• Crater fee at Elewana The Manor at Ngorongoro
• Scheduled flights & domestic flight departure tax
• Airport and airstrip transfers
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes.
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• Exclusive use of safari vehicle
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees