Amboseli National Park, Lewa Conservancy & Mara North Conservancy
• Experience 3 different ecosystems with a vast array of species
• Explore Lewa Wildlife Conservancy with the largest concentration of Grevy’s zebra in the world and over 130 White and Black rhino
• Experience the best views of Mount Kilimanjaro
• Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is in a private conservancy, the best of the Masai Mara, with prime wildlife viewing
• Witness some of Africa’s largest elephants in Amboseli National Park
• Interact with authentic, traditional and colourful tribal communities.
• Conservation & Community Opportunities - Land & Life Foundation, Lewa Conservancy Rhino and Grevy’s Zebra conservation, Lewa Education Program and Amboseli Elephant Research Trust
Amboseli National Park: Derived from a Maa word meaning ‘salty dust’, Amboseli provides one of the best locations to witness some of the largest African elephants. Amboseli has the best views of Mount Kilimanjaro, the iconic images of elephants with Kilimanjaro in the background have been taken in Amboseli.
Lewa Censervancy: The Lewa Wildlife Conservancy lies at the heart of Laikipia. The Conservancy is an international model for the conservation of wildlife through modern and sustainable methods, that include the traditions of the people living in the area. For the peoples living on the boundaries of the conservancy, Lewa has offered improved livelihoods through the provision of education, micro-credit programmes, community-managed water projects and access to health services.
Mara North: Situated in southwest Kenya, the Mara North Conservancy is a beautiful private wilderness area spanning more than 30 000 hectares. It is home to a spectacular array of plants, reptiles, birds and mammals; including elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard, cheetah and large concentrations of wildebeest, zebra, gazelle and other migratory wildlife.
Day 1 : Amboseli National Park
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by a Cheli & Peacock Safaris representative along with your driver-guide and transferred to Wilson Airport in time for your scheduled flight to Amboseli Airstrip.
On arrival at Amboseli Airstrip, you will be met by your Elewana Tortilis Camp Amboseli safari guide and transferred to Elewana Tortilis Camp Amboseli with a game drive en route.
Enjoy lunch in camp before departing on an afternoon game drive.
Days 2 – 3 : Amboseli National Park
Your safari guide will brief you on the itinerary for game drives and activities for your two full days in Amboseli.
The private Kitirua Conservancy offers off-road game driving and an exclusive safari experience allowing for unrivaled game viewing. Explore the conservancy on day & evening game drives and guided bush walks.
Day 4 : Lewa Censervancy
Enjoy breakfast in camp with Mount Kilimanjaro as a backdrop before your transfer to Amboseli Airstrip in time for your scheduled flight to Wilson Airport to connect with your scheduled flight to Lewa Airstrip.
On arrival at Lewa Airstrip, you will be met by your Elewana Lewa Safari Camp safari guide and transferred to Elewana Lewa Safari Camp with a game drive en route.
Days 5 - 6 : Lewa Censervancy
Your safari guide will brief you on the itinerary for game drives and activities for your two full days on Lewa Wildlife Conservancy.
Exploring the world renowned Lewa Wildlife Conservancy can be done on day & evening game drives, guided bush walks, horse riding safaris and camel trekking.
Day 7 : Mara North
Enjoy breakfast in camp before your transfer to Lewa Airstrip in time for your scheduled flight to Mara North Airstrip.
On arrival at Mara North Airstrip, you will be met by your Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp safari guide and transferred to Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp with a game drive en route.
Day 8 – 9 : Mara North
Your safari guide will brief you on the itinerary for game drives and activities for your two full days on Mara North Conservancy.
Enjoy the exclusive safari experience of the Mara North Conservancy, discovering the diversity of wildlife on day game drives and guided bush walks.
Day 10 : Departure
Enjoy breakfast in camp before a final game drive en route to Mara North Airstrip for your scheduled flight to Wilson Airport.
On arrival at Wilson Airport, you will be met by a Cheli & Peacock Safaris driver-guide and transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in time for your flight home.
Private Camps & Tented Lodges
• Full board accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits at Cottar’s Bush Villa & Alfajiri Villas
• All beverages including select wines, luxury spirits and champagne at Ol Jogi
• Park and conservancy fees
• Safari activities including day & night game drives, guided bush walks, horse riding (Ol Jogi), Cottar’s Warrior School, bush meals, sundowners
• Coastal activities including Ngalawa (local African boat) coral reef or snorkeling excursions, massages, community project and local village visits and use of gym and sauna at nearby property
• All spa treatments and Hammam access at Ol Jogi
• Scheduled flights & domestic flight departure tax
• Airport and airstrip transfers
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines at Cottar’s Bush Villa and Alfajiri Villas
• A la carte wine and champagne from the owners private collection at Ol Jogi
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees