• The ultimate private safari experience in three exclusive use, privately owned iconic properties
• Discover three of Kenya’s most renowned safari destinations
• The original luxury safari experience in exclusive, elegant properties
• Experience uninterrupted game viewing in the private Ol Jogi Wildlife Conservancy and Cottar’s Private Conservancy
• Interact with authentic, traditional and colourful tribal communities
• Conservation & Community Opportunities - Ol Jogi Wildlife Rescue Centre & Veterinary Clinic, Cottar's Wildlife Conservation Trust
Laikipia: Ranging from dry savannah and open woodlands to dramatic canyons and low forested valleys, the Laikipia plateau is made up of a collection of extensive community owned ranches, private farms and wildlife conservancies working in unison on some of Kenya’s most effective conservation projects.
Mara North: Situated in southwest Kenya, the Mara North Conservancy is a beautiful private wilderness area spanning more than 30 000 hectares. It is home to a spectacular array of plants, reptiles, birds and mammals; including elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard, cheetah and large concentrations of wildebeest, zebra, gazelle and other migratory wildlife.
Diani Beach: The palm fringed white sandy beaches of Kenya’s picturesque coastline with exotic coral reefs, secluded islands, sacred forests, unspoilt bays and breathtaking white sand beaches provide an idyllic tropical paradise and perfect destination for an exclusive beach holiday.
Day 1 : Laikipia
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by a Cheli & Peacock Safaris representative along with your driver-guide and transferred to Wilson Airport in time for your scheduled flight to Nanyuki Airstrip.
On arrival at Nanyuki Airstrip, you will be met by your Ol Jogi safari guide and transferred to Ol Jogi with a game drive en route.
Enjoy lunch in camp before departing on an afternoon game drive.
Days 2 - 3 : Laikipia
Your safari guide will brief you on the itinerary for game drives and activities for your two full days on Ol Jogi Wildlife Conservancy.
Exploring the 60,000 acre private ranch and wildlife conservancy can be done on day & night game drives, guided bush walks, horse riding safaris, camel trekking or quad biking safaris. After full days discovering the beauty of Ol Jogi, relax by the swimming pool or unwind with a massage treatment.
Day 4 : Mara North Conservancy
Enjoy breakfast at Ol Jogi before your transfer to Nanyuki Airstrip in time for your scheduled flight to Keekorok Airstrip.
On arrival at Keekorok Airstrip, you will be met by your Cottar's Bush Villa safari guide and transferred to Cottar's Bush Villa with a game drive en route.
Enjoy lunch overlooking the stunning Cottar's Private Conservancy before departing on an afternoon game drive.
Days 5 - 6 : Mara North Conservancy
Your safari guide will brief you on the itinerary for game drives and activities for your two full days in the Masai Mara.
Discover the abundant wildlife of the Masai Mara on day & night game drives and guided bush walks in the exclusive Cottar's Private Conservancy.
Enjoy delicious meals in the privacy of your luxury bush villa, relax by the swimming pool or enjoy a massage or spa treatment after a day exploring the world famous Masai Mara.
Day 7 : Diani Beach
Enjoy an early morning game drive on your final morning in the world famous Masai Mara before departing for Keekorok Airstrip in time for your scheduled flight to Ukunda Airstrip.
On arrival at Ukunda Airstrip, you will be met by a representative from Alfajiri Villas and transferred to your private luxury villa on the Kenyan coast.
Day 8 – 10 : Diani Beach
Spend your days relaxing in your private villa, by the swimming pool or on the white sand beaches of Diani. Enjoy 24 hour personalised butler service and exquisite seafood and Italian cuisine with a Kenyan twist.
For the adventurous, kite surf and stand up paddle board over the warm clear waters of the Indian Ocean or discover the diverse marine life on a snorkeling or deep sea diving excursion.
Day 11 : Departure
Spend the morning at leisure before enjoying one last delicious meal in your private coastal villa before your transfer to Ukunda Airstrip in time for your scheduled flight to Wilson Airport.
• Full board accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits at Cottar’s Bush Villa & Alfajiri Villas
• All beverages including select wines, luxury spirits and champagne at Ol Jogi
• Park and conservancy fees
• Safari activities including day & night game drives, guided bush walks, horse riding (Ol Jogi), Cottar’s Warrior School, bush meals, sundowners
• Coastal activities including Ngalawa (local African boat) coral reef or snorkeling excursions, massages, community project and local village visits and use of gym and sauna at nearby property
• All spa treatments and Hammam access at Ol Jogi
• Scheduled flights & domestic flight departure tax
• Airport and airstrip transfers
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines at Cottar’s Bush Villa and Alfajiri Villas
• A la carte wine and champagne from the owners private collection at Ol Jogi
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees