Belmond Le Manoir Aux Quat'Saisons
Situated in the picturesque Oxfordshire village of Great Milton, Le Manoir Aux Quat'Saisons is one of the country's most cherished manor house hotels. Surrounded by lawns, flower borders and orchards, this luxury hotel enjoys an idyllic, typically English setting. But beyond the eye-catching displays are vegetable and herb gardens that provide the kitchen and the acclaimed Raymond Blanc Cookery School with ultra fresh, organic produce, ensuring the Michelin-starred restaurant remains at the cutting edge of culinary experience.
Only 20 minutes from Oxford and only 35 minutes from London Heathrow Airport, Le Manoir is easily accessible to all clients. The sprawling Oxfordshire countryside is ideal for outdoor activities, from golf and fishing to hawk handling and clay shooting, an activity can be arranged to fit every mood.
Map co-ordinates: 51.71601976063917|-1.0912063980102857
Evocatively named each individually designed room, with garden and courtyard views available, offers supreme comfort and elegance. Three ground floor suites, located in the Garden Courtyard, take their inspiration from France and Raymond's travels.
- 32 individually designed guest rooms and suites
- Offers a wide range of signature treatments, massages, and therapies in the comfort of your room.
- Celebrated two Michelin-starred restaurant by Raymond Blanc OBE.
- Resplendent grounds with organic kitchen garden, Japanese garden and orchard.
- Private dining rooms for up to 50 guests.
- One of Oxfordshire's best luxury family hotels.
At A Glimpse
Le Manoir Aux Quat'Saisons is a luxury hotel-restaurant in the village of Great Milton near Oxford. It is located in an historic manor house near the church that was visited by Oliver Cromwell.