Fonab Castle Hotel
Fonab Castle Hotel & Spa, a truly special, luxury 5-Star Scottish experience. Located on the banks of Loch Faskally, Fonab is only a short walk from the heart of the historic town of Pitlochry, allowing guests access to all of the local amenities the town has to offer. This four-storey mansion was built in 1892 in the Scots Baronial style and opened as a luxury hotel in 2013, with 21 rooms and 4 suites and the Penthouse. A further 8 rooms were opened in September 2015.
Located on the banks of Loch Faskally, Fonab is only a short walk from the heart of the historic town of Pitlochry, allowing guests access to all of the local amenities the town has to offer. Located just 7.5 miles from both Blair Castle and the Atholl Country Life Museum.
Map co-ordinates: 56.6978832246474|-3.7408855819702467
With surroundings as stunning at Fonab Castle, you simply have to have a bedroom to match. From the contemporary Woodland Rooms through to the decadent Castle Penthouse, each one of their 34 bedrooms and suites has been individually designed. Fonab Castle’s flagship Penthouse Suite sits on the building’s fourth floor with unrivalled views over the Perthshire Highlands. Inside, Ulf Mortiz glass studded wallpaper adorns the walls which are beautiful decorated in muted velvet creams. Its separate dressing room with power shower adds extra luxury.
- Each individually designed room has been decorated sympathetically to blend a contemporary style with the original room features.
- Unwind in Fonab Castle’s Spa and rejuvenate in comfort.
- Fonab Castle Hotel has 2 on-site restaurants; Fine dine in Sandemans, a 3 AA Rosette award-winning restaurant, and the Fonab Brasserie offering lighter meals.
- Pitlochry Golf is only a 5-minute drive away.
- Plan & host events at a Highland Castle venue, propelling any occasion into the extraordinary.
- The Event Suites offer several flexible layout permutations for up to 150 guests.
At A Glimpse
Nestled in the heart of Highland Perthshire, Fonab Castle is a truly unique five star hotel. Lovingly restored, it draws inspiration from its historic past and breath-taking surroundings whilst adding the odd contemporary twist. It really is ‘beyond the ordinary’.