Re-opened to guests in 2015 following a comprehensive and meticulous refurbishment overseen by designer Alberto Pinto, offering 93 beautiful rooms and suites. The Lanesborough presents bedrooms and dining rooms restored to their original Georgian splendour. The Lanesborough could not be more perfectly positioned for the enjoyment of London’s greatest attractions.
The hotel's central location, at the entrance to Knightsbridge from Hyde Park Corner, leaves just a short walk to Harrods, Harvey Nichols and the designer boutiques of Sloane Street, and easy access to all of London’s most famous theatres, galleries, museums and historical sites.
Map co-ordinates: 51.50244968729572|-0.1525405311583654
There are 93 guest rooms at The Lanesborough, including 43 suites, all refurbished to the original Regency style, with stylish and responsive technology seamlessly interwoven. Rooms and suites are filled with natural daylight by day and softly lit by night - with triple-glazed windows to guarantee a peaceful rest. As the only hotel to offer complimentary, round-the-clock butler service to all guests, a stay at The Lanesborough assures the most relaxing, rewarding and comfortable of London stays. The Lanesborough Club & Spa offers one of London’s most exclusive private member's fitness and health clubs, offering hotel guests and club members access to internationally recognised experts in the fields of fitness, beauty and wellness - with a 360° approach to wellbeing.
- A sensational, Michelin-starred restaurant in the heart of London - close to Knightsbridge, Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace, Céleste offers creative, modern food that's as sensationally presented as it is flavoured.
- All guests at the Lanesborough enjoy 24-Hour butler service.
- The Lanesborough offers some of the most luxurious and unique private event spaces in London, with rich, Regency-style rooms evoking grandeur and opulence to make any occasion truly spectacular, including weddings.
- Enjoy the elegance and grandeur of Regency Era with a stay in one of our Suites. The Suites at The Lanesborough have been reinvigorated by vibrant period décor whilst possessing the highest level of technology and modern luxuries.
- The hotel offers free on-demand movies.
- Fitness room and beauty treatment facilities, and a unique cigar lounge with a collection of Cognacs and cigars.
At A Glimpse
Moments from Knightsbridge, Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park, in a Regency London landmark akin to The National Gallery, The Lanesborough offers 93 beautiful rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy 24-hour butler service while remaining just a short walk from Harrods, Harvey Nichols and London’s most exclusive shopping district.