A luxury, five-star Mayfair hotel with 73 rooms, of which 23 are studios and suites. The Beaumont is superbly located on a quiet garden square, close to the luxury shops, galleries and museums of Mayfair, St James's and the West End. Grand in style yet intimate and welcoming, its design is inspired by the great Art Deco hotels of the 1920s. The Beaumont is the first hotel from Corbin & King, the highly-regarded restaurateurs behind The Wolseley, The Delaunay and several other leading restaurants in the capital.
The Beaumont is superbly located on a quiet, landscaped square, yet within sight of Selfridges and a few minutes' stroll from the luxury shops on Duke Street, Mount Street, South Audley Street and Bond Street, the green spaces of Grosvenor Square, Berkeley Square and Hyde Park, and Mayfair's many art galleries.
Map co-ordinates: 51.512946, -0.152448
Accommodation ranges from bright standard rooms to lavish studios and generous suites, elegantly designed in a soft Art Deco style, with original artwork and antiques. Bathrooms are luxurious, with white and black mosaic tiles and underfloor heating. An iconic feature is Turner Prize-winner Antony Gormley’s extraordinary, 3-storey high inhabitable sculpture, ROOM. The opulent and hugely versatile Roosevelt Suite can be opened to occupy the entire fifth floor, encompassing five bedrooms, with a large terrace.
- The hamam, spa and gymnasium, in a sleek Art Deco style, offers a sauna, steam room and cold plunge pool, as well as a range of treatments.
- The American Bar and The Colony Grill Room have quickly become a magnet for London’s people ‘in the know’.
- The Beaumont was shortlisted by Wallpaper* Magazine as one of the five best new hotels in the world in 2014; Condé Nast Traveler (USA) placed The Beaumont on its annual Hot List as an ‘Urban Standout’, as well as on its Gold List in 2017.
- The Gymnasium is open 24 hours a day for hotel guests. Equipment includes two running machines, an upright bike, a recline bike, a cross trainer, a Technogym Kinesis and free weights.
- The Beaumont has received the AA award for the Hotel of the Year in London 2016 / 2017
At A Glimpse
This multi award winning hotel demonstrates what luxury hotels are supposed to be. Offering first class service from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave.