Co. Dublin, Ireland
A member of the prestigious Leading Hotels of the World and an iconic Dublin hotel, The Westbury occupies a prime position between Trinity College and St Stephen’s Green; perfectly located for exploring the most exciting sides of Dublin. At its front doorstep lies Grafton Street, renowned for its colour, street artists and luxury shopping; whilst Dublin’s ‘Creative Quarter’, a vibrant network of streets filled with lively bars, restaurants and quirky stores runs behind the hotel, with the city’s top theatres, museums and art galleries all situated within a short walking distance.
An icon in a city of greats, The Westbury not only surrounds its guests in luxury and style, it places them at the very centre of the city’s social and cultural riches. A minute's walk from Grafton Street, this swanky hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Little Museum of Dublin and an 11-minute walk from Dublin Castle.
Map co-ordinates: 53.341554|-6.261555
Understated luxury and exceptional service designed to the highest standards, The Westbury hotel’s 178 Guest Rooms and 27 Suites are furnished with custom-woven Irish wool carpets, soft mohair-covered George Smith chairs and sumptuous silk blackout curtains. The epitome of understated luxury, stylish guest rooms showcase the best of Irish and international design.
- Perfect city centre location, just a 1 minute walk to Grafton Street.
- 154 Superior rooms, 24 Deluxe, 9 studio suites, 10 luxury studio suites, 5 luxury king suites, 2 luxury four-poster suites, 1 presidential suite.
- Dine at the fabulous Wilde, redefining traditional dining while creating a unique destination that's both relaxing and luxurious.
- Afternoon tea on the Gallery.
- The Westbury is, quite simply, made for special occasions. If your desire is for something elegant, sophisticated and cosmopolitan, they will help you celebrate it in unique, effortless style.
- Chauffeur car service.
- The Westbury hotel has seven elegant boardrooms and the palatial Grafton Suite, which can accommodate up to 220 guests.
At A Glimpse
Modern, edgy and sophisticated, the hotel’s restaurants, bars and meeting spaces present a unique Dublin. Located on the foot door of everything vibrant in Dublin city The Westbury is sure to charm.