Raffles Seychelles resort feels like utopia, resting among the lush green hillsides with Anze Lazio- ranked among the world's finest beaches- just a sandy stroll away. Each villa at Raffles Seychelles features a private outdoor pavilion, plunge pool and balcony to soak up views of the ocean, white sandy beach and lush green hills.
Raffles Seychelles is located on the north-eastern tip of Praslin, about 40 km from the main island of Mahe. All international flights arrive at Mahe International Airport and from there you have a variety of local transfer to Praslin island; easily accessible via a 15-minute flight from Mahe International Airport, followed by a 30-minute drive to the resort.
Map co-ordinates: -4.307451, 55.718212
The 86 villas at Raffles Seychelles represent some of the largest accommodation in the archipelago. Each villa features an outdoor pavilion with sun-loungers, dining table and private plunge pool. Facilities offered include 6 restaurants and lounges from fresh Mediterranean cuisine and a rooftop terrace to private dinner on the beach. Raffles Spa features private outdoor treatment rooms overlooking serene blue ocean and tropical landscape.
- 24-hour butler service for the larger one and two-bedroom villas
- The spa has 13 pavilions, a sauna, steam room, soaking pool, yoga pavilion and a beauty salon
- Offers activities include diving, golf and excursions to the Vallee de Mai
- Raffles Seychelles has been included in Forbes Travel Guide's Top 10 Beach Resorts around the world and Conde Nast Readers' Choice-Best Hotels in the Middle East, Africa and Indian Ocean, as well as winning World's leading Luxury Villa Resort at the World Travel Awards
- 6 restaurants with beach dinners under the starts, cocktails on a rooftop overlooking the ocean. Raffles Praslin presents a diverse collection of culinary experiences
At A Glimpse
This 86 all-villa resort is stacked up the north-eastern slopes of Praslin like a garrison town and offers its international clientele five-star services and facilities, including the largest pool in the Seychelles.