• Experience 3 different ecosystems with a vast array of species
• Explore the 14,000 acres of private wilderness of El Karama Ranch, frequented by abundant wildlife
• Enjoy the exclusivity of Mara House; in the private Mara North conservancy, the best of the Masai Mara, with prime wildlife viewing
• El Karama’s Kids Bush School provides tailor made, educational safari activities for the children throughout your stay
• Experience two owner run and managed properties; El Karama Lodge & Alfajiri Villas
• Interact with authentic, traditional and colourful tribal communities
• Conservation & Community Opportunities - El Karama Community Initiatives, Asilia Giving
Laikipia: Ranging from dry savannah and open woodlands to dramatic canyons and low forested valleys, the Laikipia plateau is made up of a collection of extensive community owned ranches, private farms and wildlife conservancies working in unison on some of Kenya’s most effective conservation projects.
Mara North: Situated in southwest Kenya, the Mara North Conservancy is a beautiful private wilderness area spanning more than 30 000 hectares. It is home to a spectacular array of plants, reptiles, birds and mammals; including elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard, cheetah and large concentrations of wildebeest, zebra, gazelle and other migratory wildlife.
Diani Beach: The palm fringed white sandy beaches of Kenya’s picturesque coastline with exotic coral reefs, secluded islands, sacred forests, unspoilt bays and breathtaking white sand beaches provide an idyllic tropical paradise and perfect destination for an exclusive beach holiday.
Day 1 : Laikipia
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by a Cheli & Peacock Safaris representative along with your driver-guide and transferred to Wilson Airport in time for your scheduled flight to Nanyuki Airstrip.
On arrival at Nanyuki Airstrip, you will be met by your El Karama Lodge safari guide and transferred to El Karama Lodge.
Enjoy lunch in camp before departing on an afternoon game drive.
Days 2 - 3 : Laikipia
Your safari guide will brief you on the itinerary for game drives and activities for your two full days on El Karama Ranch.
El Karama offers an abundance of activities to suit the entire family; from day & night game drives, guided bush walks, fly camping adventures, ranch & shamba visits, river swimming, camel trekking and cultural community visits.
Children of all ages can join the the Kids Bush School each day from 10:00am - 12:30pm providing endless educational activities including wildlife tracking, paw print cast making, hand line fishing, 'Poo' Safaris, cooking in the interactive kitchen as well as termite clay sculpting and painting.
Day 4 : Mara North Conservancy
Enjoy a farm to fork breakfast at El Karama before your transfer to Nanyuki Airstrip for your scheduled flight to Mara North Airstrip.
On arrival at Mara North Airstrip you will be met by your Mara Bush Houses safari guide and transferred to Mara House with a game drive en route.
Days 5 - 6 : Mara North Conservancy
Your safari guide will brief you on the itinerary for game drives and activities for your two full days on Mara North Conservancy.
Exploring the Mara North Conservancy and Lemek Conservancy can be done on day & night game drives or guided bush walks. You may opt to spend a day discovering the Masai Mara Reserve or learning about the rich Maasai culture on a cultural community visit.
Day 7 : Diani Beach
Enjoy an early morning game drive on your final morning in the world famous Masai Mara before departing for Mara North Airstrip in time for your scheduled flight to Ukunda Airstrip.
On arrival at Ukunda Airstrip, you will be met by a representative from Alfajiri Villas and transferred to your private luxury villa on the Kenyan coast.
Day 8 – 9 : Diani Beach
Spend your days relaxing in your private villa, by the swimming pool or on the white sand beaches of Diani. Enjoy 24 hour personalised butler service and exquisite seafood and Italian cuisine with a Kenyan twist.
For the adventurous, kite surf and stand up paddle board over the warm clear waters of the Indian Ocean or discover the diverse marine life on a snorkeling or deep sea diving excursion.
Day 10 : Departure
Spend the morning at leisure before enjoying one last delicious meal in your private coastal villa before your transfer to Ukunda Airstrip in time for your scheduled flight to Wilson Airport.
On arrival at Wilson Airport, you will be met by a Cheli & Peacock Safaris driver-guide and transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in time for your flight home.
• Full board accommodation
• Family cottage at El Karama Lodge, exclusive use of Mara House and Garden Villa at Alfajiri Villas
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
• Exclusive use of safari vehicle at Mara House
• Park and conservancy fees
• Safari activities including day & night game drives, guided bush walks, adventure fly camping (El Karama Lodge), boma & ranch visits (El Karama Lodge), children’s bush school (El Karama Lodge), sundowners & bush meals
• Coastal activities including Ngalawa (local African boat) coral reef or snorkeling excursions, massages, cultural community visits, use of gym and sauna at nearby property
• Scheduled flights & domestic flight departure tax
• Airport and airstrip transfers
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes
• Champagne, luxury spirits & wines
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees