• Experience the soft white sand beaches and warm Indian ocean of the Kenyan coastline
• Embrace the simplicity and serenity of beach life
• This could be a holiday on its own or a relaxing end to a safari.
Kenyan Coast: The palm fringed white sandy beaches of Kenya’s picturesque coastline with exotic coral reefs, secluded islands, sacred forests, unspoilt bays and breath-taking white sand beaches provide an idyllic tropical paradise and perfect destination for an exclusive beach holiday. Whether you are looking to explore the ancient heritage of Lamu town, Stand-up paddle board on the crystal-clear warm waters of the Indian Ocean watching dolphins swim beneath you or scuba dive on a colourful coral reef; the Kenyan coast is an unparalleled holiday destination for families or couples, groups or single travellers, young or old.
Day 1 : Kenyan Coast
On arrival at Wilson Airport, you will be met by a Cheli & Peacock Safaris representative and assisted with check-in for your scheduled flight to Ukunda Airstrip.
On arrival at Ukunda Airstrip, you will be met by a representative from The Ocean SPA Lodge and transferred to The Ocean SPA Lodge.
Check in to your luxury suite overlooking the beautiful white sand beaches and Indian Ocean.
Days 2 - 3 : Kenyan Coast
Spend your days relaxing by the swimming pool or on the white sand beaches of Msambweni. Indulge in spa treatments or unwind in the Water Wellness Circuit after a morning of Yoga.
Stand up paddle board, body board or snorkel in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean and for the more adventurous, deep sea dive the beautiful coral reefs of the Kenyan coast or sky dive along the coast line.
Day 4 : Departure
Enjoy breakfast overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean before your transfer to Ukunda Airstrip in time for your scheduled flight to Wilson Airport.
• All inclusive accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
• Activities including yoga classes, snorkeling, bodyboarding, kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding
• One complimentary 30 minute back & neck massage per room per stay
• One complimentary access to Water Wellness Circuit per person per stay
• Scheduled return flights from Wilson Airport
• Domestic flight departure tax
• Return transfers from Diani Airport
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory charges
• All arrangements prior to flight to Diani
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• Transfers to/from Mombasa International Airport
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• Luxury spa treatments not mentioned in inclusions
• International flights & visa fees