• Short and spectacular, this safari covers some of the best of Kenya in a few days
• Loisaba is a private conservancy with spectacular views of Mount Kenya
• Loisaba has excellent wildlife including the less-seen and rare northern species such as wild dog, Grevy’s zebra, greater kudu, and oryx
• Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is in a private conservancy, the best of the Masai Mara, with prime wildlife viewing
• Conservation & Community Opportunities - Land & Life Foundation and Maasai cultural visits
• Interact with authentic traditional and colourful tribal communities
• Stay in some of the most unique and spectacular locations, choosing only the best boutique lodges and camps.
Laikipia: Ranging from dry savannah and open woodlands to dramatic canyons and low forested valleys, the Laikipia plateau is made up of a collection of extensive community owned ranches, private farms and wildlife conservancies working in unison on some of Kenya’s most effective conservation projects.
Mara North: Situated in southwest Kenya, the Mara North Conservancy is a beautiful private wilderness area spanning more than 30 000 hectares. It is home to a spectacular array of plants, reptiles, birds and mammals; including elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard, cheetah and large concentrations of wildebeest, zebra, gazelle and other migratory wildlife.
Day 1 : Laikipia
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by a Cheli & Peacock Safaris representative along with your driver-guide and transferred to Wilson Airport in time for your scheduled flight to Loisaba Airstrip.
On arrival at Loisaba Airstrip, you will be met by your Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp safari guide and transferred to Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp with a game drive en route.
Enjoy lunch in camp before departing on an afternoon game drive.
Days 2 - 3 : Laikipia
Your safari guide will brief you on the itinerary for game drives and activities for your two full days on Loisaba Conservancy.
Exploring the conservancy can be done on day & night game drives, guided bush walks, mountain bikes, horse back and camel back. Discover the abundant wildlife that frequent the 56,000 acre private Loisaba Conservancy, including the famous Northern species of Grevy's zebra, reticulated giraffe and Jackson hartebeest.
Day 4 : Mara North Conservancy
Enjoy breakfast overlooking the breathtaking Loisaba escarpment before your transfer to Loisaba Airstrip in time for your scheduled flight to Mara North Airstrip.
On arrival at Mara North Airstrip, you will be met by your Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp safari guide and transferred to Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp with a game drive en route.
Days 5 - 6 : Mara North Conservancy
Your safari guide will brief you on the itinerary for game drives and activities for your two full days on Mara North Conservancy.
Enjoy the exclusive safari experience of the Mara North Conservancy, discovering the diversity of wildlife on day game drives and guided bush walks.
Day 7 : Departure
Enjoy breakfast in camp before a final game drive en route to Mara North Airstrip for your scheduled flight to Wilson Airport.
On arrival at Wilson Airport, you will be met by a Cheli & Peacock Safaris driver-guide and transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in time for your flight home.
• Full board accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
• Park and conservancy fees
• One day in the Masai Mara Reserve
• Safari activities including day & night game drives, guided bush walks, horse riding (Loisaba), camel safaris (Loisaba), bush picnic & sundowners
• Scheduled flights & domestic flight departure tax
• Airport and airstrip transfers
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes
• Champagne, luxury spirits & wines
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees