• This is as sumptuous as safari gets - lavish properties and exquisite locations
• Avoid the crowds and indulge in an abundance of wildlife from private locations
• Experience the best that Northern Tanzania has to offer including the ultimate iconic safari areas; UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti
Ngorongoro Crater: Located in Northern Tanzania, the Ngorongoro Crater is best known for its natural beauty and abundance of diverse wildlife; which makes it one of Africa’s most popular safari destinations. Surrounded by Tanzania’s highlands, this UNESCO-listed crater is said to be the world’s largest intact volcanic caldera.
Grumeti Game Reserve: Grumeti Reserve, created by the Tanzanian government in 1994, the 350,000-acre private reserve protects the path of the annual wildebeest migration as well as the wildlife indigenous to the area. The Singita Collection of luxury camps and lodges within the reserve provide an exclusive safari experience whilst working together with local communities and conservationists to ensure the protection of this important wildlife area.
Day 1 : Ngorongoro Crater
On arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be met by a Cheli & Peacock Safaris representative and transferred to Arusha Airstrip in time for your scheduled flight to Lake Manyara Airstrip.
On arrival at Lake Manyara Airstrip, you will be met by your &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge safari guide and transferred to &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge with a game drive en route.
Days 2 : Ngorongoro Crater
Depart early for your full day exploring the 260 square kilometre caldera wildlife haven of the Ngorongoro Crater.
Enjoy a picnic lunch on the crater floor before returning to &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge for sundowners and dinner on the rim of the breathtaking crater.
Days 3 : Grumeti Game Reserve
Enjoy breakfast taking in breathtaking views of the Ngorongoro crater before your transfer to Lake Manyara Airstrip for your scheduled flight to Sasakwa Airstrip.
On arrival at Sasakwa Airstrip, you will be met by your Singita Faru Faru Lodge safari guide and transferred to Singita Faru Faru Lodge with a game drive en route.
Day 4 – 5 : Grumeti Game Reserve
Your safari guide will brief you on the itinerary for game drives and activities for your two full days in Grumeti Game Reserve.
Exploring the 350,000 acre private Grumeti Game Reserve can be done on day & night game drives or guided bush walks.
Day 6 : Departure
Spend the morning enjoying breakfast in camp before your transfer to Sasakwa Airstrip in time for your scheduled flight to Kilimanjaro International Airport.
On arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be met by a Cheli & Peacock Safaris representative and assisted with check-in for your flight home.
• Full board accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
• Safari activities including day & night game drives & guided bush walks
• Scheduled flights & domestic flight departure tax
• Airport and airstrip transfers
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
• Additional safari activities not mentioned in inclusions
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• Exclusive use of safari vehicle
• Luxury spa treatments
• International flights & visa fees