• Combination of 2 iconic safari destinations; Kenya’s famous Masai Mara and Tanzania’s dramatic Serengeti
• Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is in a private conservancy, the best of the Masai Mara, with prime wildlife viewing
• Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp offers a secluded location providing uninterrupted wildlife viewing and easy access to the Northern migration.
• Interact with authentic, traditional and colourful tribal communities
• Conservation & Community Opportunities - Land & Life Foundation, Maasai cultural visits
Mara North Conservancy: Leopard Gorge, in the heart of the conservancy, is famous as the setting of countless BBC Big Cat Diaries and National Geographic documentaries. Neighbouring the well-known Maasai Mara National Reserve, this conservancy is vital for sustaining the famous Serengeti wildebeest migrations as well as the highly threatened African wild dog and black rhino.
Northern Serengeti: The vast, rolling savannah of the Northern Serengeti, is known as the hub of the great migration. The landscape is characterised by vast stretches of savannah interspersed with acacia trees and riverine woodlands. Wildlife can be seen along the banks of the Mara River and visitors can view the annual spectacle of the half a million migrating wildebeest.
Day 1 : Mara North Conservancy
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by a Cheli & Peacock Safaris representative along with your driver-guide and transferred to Wilson Airport in time for your scheduled flight to Mara North Airstrip.
On arrival at Mara North Airstrip, you will be met by your Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp safari guide and transferred to Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp with a game drive en route.
Enjoy lunch in camp before departing on an afternoon game drive.
Days 2 – 3 : Mara North Conservancy
Your safari guide will brief you on the itinerary for game drives and activities for your two full days on Mara North Conservancy.
Enjoy the exclusive safari experience of the Mara North Conservancy, discovering the diversity of wildlife on day game drives and guided bush walks.
Day 4 : Northern Serengeti
Enjoy breakfast in camp before your transfer to Mara North Airstrip for your scheduled flight to Lobo Airstrip via Migori and Tarime.
Departing Mara North Airstrip, your flight will arrive at Migori Airstrip where you will be transferred in a 4X4 safari vehicle to Tarime Airstrip, crossing the Kenya - Tanzania border and assisted in clearing immigration en route. On arrival at Tarime Airstrip, you will board your scheduled flight to Lobo Airstrip.
On arrival at Lobo Airstrip, you will be met by your Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp safari guide and transferred to Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp with a game drive en route.
Days 5 – 6 : Northern Serengeti
Your safari guide will brief you on the itinerary for game drives and activities for your two full days in Serengeti National Park.
The remote location of Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp provides an uninterrupted safari experience, exploring the famous Serengeti National Park on day game drives and guided bush walks.
Day 5 : Meru National Park
Rise early for an early morning game drive before breakfast in camp and your transfer to Lobo Airstrip in time for your scheduled flight to Kilimanjaro International Airport.
On arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be met by a Cheli & Peacock Safaris representative and assisted with check-in for your flight home.
• Full board accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
• Park and conservancy fees
• Safari activities including game drives, bush picnics, sundowners, guided bush walks (Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp)
• Scheduled flights & domestic flight departure tax
• Airport and airstrip transfers
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
• Additional safari activities not mentioned in inclusions
• Exclusive use of safari vehicle
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees