• The ultimate safari experience in two exclusive, privately owned and managed luxury villas
• Experience uninterrupted game viewing in the 7,000-acre Cottar’s Private Conservancy
• Enjoy the soft white sand beaches and warm waters of the Indian Ocean whilst discovering the diverse marine life and rich Swahili culture of the Kenyan coast
• Conservation & Community Opportunities - Cottar's Wildlife Conservation Trust
• Interact with authentic traditional and colourful tribal communities
Masai Mara: With high densities of both resident and transient populations of game including lion, cheetah, leopard, elephant, rhino, giraffe, hyena and over 450 species of bird, the Masai Mara provides unrivaled game viewing throughout the year.
Diani Beach: The palm fringed white sandy beaches of Kenya’s picturesque coastline with exotic coral reefs, secluded islands, sacred forests, unspoiled bays and breath-taking white sand beaches provide an idyllic tropical paradise and perfect destination for an exclusive beach holiday.
Day 1 : Masai Mara
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by a Cheli & Peacock Safaris representative along with your driver-guide and transferred to Wilson Airport in time for your scheduled flight to Masai Mara.
On arrival at Keekorok Airstrip, you will be met by your Cottar's Bush Villa safari guide and transferred to Cottar's Bush Villa with a game drive en route.
Enjoy lunch overlooking the stunning Cottar's Private Conservancy before departing on an afternoon game drive.
Days 2 - 3 : Masai Mara
Discover the abundant wildlife of the Masai Mara on day and night game drives and guided bush walks in the exclusive Cottar's Private Conservancy.
Enjoy delicious meals in the privacy of your luxury bush villa, relax by the swimming pool or enjoy a massage or spa treatment after a day exploring the world famous Masai Mara.
Day 4 : Diani Beach
Enjoy an early morning game drive on your final morning in the world famous Masai Mara before departing for Keekorok Airstrip in time for your scheduled flight to Ukunda Airstrip.
On arrival at Ukunda Airstrip, you will be met by a representative from Alfajiri Villas and transferred to your private luxury villa on the Kenyan coast.
Days 5 - 7 : Diani Beach
Spend your days relaxing in your private villa, by the swimming pool or on the white sand beaches of Diani. Enjoy 24 hour personalised butler service and exquisite seafood and Italian cuisine with a Kenyan twist.
For the adventurous, kite surf and stand up paddle board over the warm clear waters of the Indian Ocean or discover the diverse marine life on a snorkeling or deep sea diving excursion.
Day 8 : Departure
Spend the morning at leisure before enjoying one last delicious meal in your private coastal villa before your transfer to Ukunda Airstrip in time for your scheduled flight to Wilson Airport.
On arrival at Wilson Airport, you will be met by a Cheli & Peacock Safaris driver-guide and transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in time for your flight home.
• Full board accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
• Park and conservancy fees
• Safari activities including day & night game drives, guided bush walks, Cottar’s Warrior School (kids program), bush meals & sundowners
• Coastal activities including Ngalawa (local African boat) coral reef or snorkeling excursions, massages, cultural community visits, use of gym and sauna at nearby property
• Scheduled flights & domestic flight departure tax
• Airport and airstrip transfers
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes
• Champagne, luxury spirits & wines
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees