• Experience 3 different ecosystems travelling in a luxury, executive aeroplane
• Encounter different species, including the less-seen and rare northern species such as wild dog, Grevy’s zebra, gerenuk, lesser kudu, oryx, rhino and over 450 bird species
• Discover Meru National Park; recognised as having East Africa’s largest diversity of animal species
• Experience the best views of Mount Kilimanjaro
• Witness some of Africa’s largest elephants in Amboseli National Park
• Interact with authentic traditional and colourful tribal communities.
Narobi: The world’s only capital city with a national park, Nairobi is a vibrant combination of modern life, African culture and nature. Skyscrapers, banks, malls, international hotels and businesses are prominent throughout Nairobi. Close to Nairobi National Park, the suburbs of Langata and Karen have maintained the traditional Nairobi charm with tall mature trees and vast gardens.
Amboseli National Park: Derived from a Maa word meaning ‘salty dust’, Amboseli provides one of the best locations to witness some of the largest African elephants. Amboseli has the best views of Mount Kilimanjaro, the iconic images of elephants with Kilimanjaro in the background have been taken in Amboseli.
Meru National Park: A semi-arid park with 13 permanent rivers and springs, Meru National Park provides a diversity of habitats ranging from thorny bush land to vast open plains, lush riverine forests and wooded grasslands. A large diversity of animals including rare species specific to Northern Kenya; Grevy’s zebra, gerenuk, Somali ostrich, reticulated giraffe as well as lion, cheetah, leopard, Bohor reedbuck, hartebeest, elephant and buffalo can be found within the park along with over 427 species of bird.
Masai Mara: With high densities of both resident and transient populations of game including lion, cheetah, leopard, elephant, rhino, giraffe, hyena and over 450 species of bird, the Masai Mara provides unrivaled game viewing throughout the year. The 1510 square kilometres Masai Mara National Reserve bordering Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park is surrounded by approximately a dozen conservation areas. These conservancies have been established as partnerships between the private sector and local Maasai pastoralist landowners to ensure the conservation of the Great Mara-Serengeti ecosystem and the protection of the wildlife within it.
Day 1 : Narobi
Days 2 : Amboseli National Park
Day 3 : Amboseli National Park
Days 4 : Meru National Park
Day 5 : Meru National Park
Day 6 : Masai Mara
Day 7 : Masai Mara
• Half board at Hemingways Nairobi
• Full board at all safari properties
• Soft drinks, beer, house wine & select spirits at all properties
• Safari activities including day game drives, guided bush walks, bush breakfast, sundowners
• Park & Conservancy fees
• Flights in SkySafari executive aircraft
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry and all statutory taxes
• Nairobi airport transfers
• Dinner on Day 8
• Premium beverages at all properties
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• Any items of a personal nature
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees
• Spa & massage treatments
• Exclusive use of vehicle.
• Panel Link