• Explore the historical heritage in the heart of Stone Town
• Enjoy the secluded powder-white sand beach and warm Indian Ocean of North-West Zanzibar
• Embrace the simplicity and serenity of beach life
• This can be a holiday on its own or a relaxing end to a safari
Stone Town: Situated on the beautiful island of Zanzibar, Stone Town is the old city and cultural heart of the island and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The town is famous for its winding alleys fringed by grand architecture, bustling bazaars, sultan’s palace, mosques, the House of Wonders, gardens and the extravagant merchants’ houses with their remarkably ornate doors.
Kendava: Situated on the tropical island of Unguja, just off the Tanzanian coast, Kendwa is a village along the northwest coast of this beautiful island. It is renowned for its powder-fine white-sand beaches lapped by crystal-clear turquoise waters boasting an untouched underwater wonderland and fringed by an array of tourist resorts.
Day 1 : Stone Town
On arrival at Zanzibar's Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, you will be met by a Cheli & Peacock Safaris representative and transferred to Jafferji House & Spa.
Days 2 : Kendava
Enjoy breakfast in the heart of Stone Town at Jafferji House & Spa before departing on a three hour guided tour discovering the history and beauty of this ancient Swahili town.
Following your tour you will be transferred to Elewana Kilindi Zanzibar to check in to your private pavilion overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
Days 3 - 4 : Kendava
Spend your two full days enjoying all that this idyllic property has to offer; walk on the white sand beaches, kayak, stand up paddle board or snorkel in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean.
Relax in your private pavilion style villa with private plunge pool and sensational Indian Ocean views, unwind with a spa treatment or explore on a sunset dhow cruise.
Day 5 : Departure
Enjoy breakfast in your villa before your transfer to Zanzibar's Abeid Amani Karume International Airport in time for your flight home.
• Full board accommodation at Elewana Kilindi Zanzibar
• Bed & Breakfast accommodation at Jafferji House & Spa
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits at Elewana Kilindi Zanzibar
• Paddle boarding & kayaking at Elewana Kilindi Zanzibar
• Airport transfers
• 3-hour Stone Town tour
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry at Kilindi Zanzibar and all statutory taxes
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
• All drinks at Jafferji House & Spa
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees