Contemporary chic and glamorous, Baglioni Hotel offers the ultimate Italian experience in the heart of London. Located opposite Hyde Park and overlooking Kensington Gardens, the hotel offers an exclusive location close to The Royal Albert Hall, Harrods and Knights-bridge. The property embodies a warmth and attention to detail typical of the Italian lifestyle and aims to be a second home for guests, with the charm and tranquility of a private residence facing out onto the park.
Baglioni Hotel London is close to the Royal Albert Hall, famous museum and Kensington High Street. The closest Tube stations are High Street Kensington and Gloucester Road, both located just a 10-minute walk away.
Map co-ordinates: 51.501744|-0.184872
Baglioni hotel has 68 rooms, with 53 suites, including executive suites and two presidential suites. The hotel contains Italian furnishing and has a fountain, stone floors and large gold vases.
- Suites at Baglioni hotel offer a spectacular view over Kensington Gardens, part of the beautiful Hyde Park
- Baglioni Spa offers female and male steam rooms, 3 treatment rooms for massages, facial and body treatments
- Baglioni Gym offers one-to-one training sessions and nutritional programs
- Personal butler service available
- 10-minute walk away from Tub stations
At A Glimpse
A touch of Italy in London, Baglioni Hotel occupies one of the most prestigious locations in the city, opposite Kensington Palace and verdant Hyde Park. Most of the 67 bedrooms are suites, and luxe they are, with butler service, king-size beds, Italian linens, flat-screen televisions and even espresso machines. Baglioni Spa is a true respite from the city's hubbub offering a personalized experience.