Brown's Hotel, A Rocco Forte Hotel
Brown's Hotel is not only London's first hotel, but also one of the most illustrious in the city. Since opening on Albemarle Street in 1837, the five-star hotel has hosted esteemed guests, from royals and presidents to world-famous authors. Brown's Hotel offers first-class facilities, award-winning dining and outstanding service in the heart of the distinguished Mayfair neighborhood.
Located between Piccadilly and Regent Street. This area is great for shopping, theaters, art galleries and key central London landmarks.
Green Park Tube Station is 5 minutes' walk away.
Map co-ordinates: 51.509041|-0.142172
This hotel is arranged over 5 floors and has 115 rooms with stylish and sophisticated, with cream carpets, cosy sleigh beds, antique dressers, modern lighting and high windows.
- The perfect combination of tradition and modernity, each of the 115 bedrooms has been designed by Olga Polizzi
- Brown's 33 suites are generous and elegant, with muted colors, period features and well appointed bathrooms
- Enjoy the fabled Brown's Afternoon Tea in its award-winning English Team Room
- Guestrooms and suites feature minibars and bathrobes, turn down service
- Reception Rooms
- Gym opens 24 hours a day and provides a range of the latest Technogym equipment
At A Glimpse
In the heart of Mayfair, near theaters, galleries and shopping on Bond Street, Brown's Hotel offers a quintessential British experience with a contemporary twist. No visit to London would be complete without enjoying the decadent Afternoon Tea here, and savvy travelers enjoy the refined, stylish guestrooms, many of which interconnect, making them ideal for families.