Rated among the city's finest, Corinthia London combines grandeur and heritage with modern freshness. Corinthia Hotel is a destination in itself featuring seven penthouses, two world-class restaraunts, and the award winning ESPA Life at Corinthia Spa. The hotel boasts vast lobbies, high ceilings, and lots of natural light combined with cutting-edge design that creates unforgettable spaces. Corintihia Hotel's 295 rooms, suites, and penthouses blend luxurious decor of the hotel's 1885 character with state of the art amenities.
London has gained a distinguished new landmark in the form of a graceful and historic luxury hotel. Perfectly positioned in the heart of London, Corinthia Hotel is just steps from Trafalgar Sqaure, Embankment, Westminster and Covent Garden, and a few minutes from Mayfair Village. Situated on the River Thames, Corinthia Hotel is the perfect location for clients wanting to explore London's city centre.
Map co-ordinates: 51.506563456668594|-0.1243880653381666
Whether clients want a bustling cityscape view or a Juliette balcony overlooking a beautifully landscaped inner courtyard, each deluxe and superior room combines luxury with traditional comfort. Offering a range of luxury restaurants and eclectic cuisine, Corinthia Hotel is the perfect spot for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Clients can choose between Italian at Massimo Restaurant & Bar or British cuisine prepared with high-quality season ingredients at the Northhall Restaurant.
- Afternoon tea is served under the splendid Baccarat Chandelier and Bassoon is perfect for cocktail connoisseurs.
- 295 spectacularly designed rooms, suites, and penthouses will take clients breath away.
- Home to London's largest spa, clients can find a holistic approach to well-being.
- Family friendly with gifts, games, and connecting rooms.
- 24-hour gym, concierge, and in-room dining for all guests.
At A Glimpse
Corinthia is a historic luxury hotel that sets a new standard of opulence and comfort in the heart of London.