Sheen Falls Lodge
Co. Kerry, Ireland
Cradled in the heart of Kenmare Bay, on the Wild Atlantic Way, Sheen Falls Lodge is a stunning 5-star hotel nestled amongst 300 acres of breathtakingly beautiful coastline and countryside in Co. Kerry.
Situated along the Wild Atlantic Way, between the world famous Ring of Kerry & the Ring of Beara, provides the ultimate in Irish Hospitality, in an unsurpassed location. Sheen Falls Lodge has panoramic views of cascading waterfalls and the magnificent McGillicuddy Reeks, the highest mountain range in Ireland. Guests can enjoy a variety of estate activities including 15 miles of salmon fishing, horse riding, clay pigeon shooting, falconry, tennis and use of the hotel bicycles. Within walking distance of the heritage town of Kenmare, Sheen Falls Lodge is as Unique as Ireland itself.
Map co-ordinates: 51.873349|-9.563793
Whether you’re dreaming of a romantic getaway, holidaying with family or exploring the Wild Atlantic Way, Sheen Falls Lodge has the ideal offering for you: from deluxe en-suite bedrooms with their warm, relaxing ambience, to grand, interconnecting suites that epitomise luxury and comfort. Soak in the naturally beautiful surroundings before returning to your comfortable 5-star hotel room. With a choice of dining experiences, including the two AA Rosette The Falls Restaurant complete with its own spectacular wine cellar, guests can indulge in the finest food and wine and enjoy the warmest hospitality.
- Each day you can enjoy a full country breakfast in the morning and each night a five-course gourmet dinner
- All rooms are elegant and spacious, with en suite facilities, and striking views of Kenmore Bay and the cascading Sheen waterfalls
- The Falls restaurant serves sumptuous cuisine, with panoramic views overlooking the bay and Sheen waterfalls.
- Guests may also relax in the Sun Lounge and cocktail bar
- Health Club/ Spa bath/ Indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room
- Located along the Wild Atlantic Way, near the famous Ring of Kerry
- Many activities to do such as fishing, golf & clay pigeon shooting
At A Glimpse
Sheen Falls Lodge is just a five-minute drive from Kenmare, ‘the jewel on the Ring of Kerry’, nestled on the seashore at the foot of the Cork and Kerry mountains. This colourful heritage town offers an authentic flavour of Irish culture, weather your looking to discover the beauty of Ireland or simply looking to relax in luxury this is a vacation for you.