Adams & Butler Booking procedurePlease read the conditions of travel as your booking is subject to the terms listed below.A contract is entered once your travel designer received your deposit and we accept and confirm the booking.
Booking Terms & Conditions 2018-2019
Payment of any monies constitutes acceptance and understanding of Adams & Butler’s Terms & Conditions as laid out below,as listed on our website and our pre-travel documentation.
Deposit & Final PaymentTour & customised itinerary bookings are provisional until a 30% deposit is received, and confirmations issued, and until that time accommodation and services cannot be guaranteed. The balance is due 3 months prior to arrival.If the final balance is not received on time, Adams& Butler reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled by you and deposit payment become forfeit.If you book your travel, 90 days or prior to departure, the full amount of your trip must be paid in order to confirm the booking.
• Castle & Villa rental bookings are provisional until a 50% deposit is received, and a confirmation issued. The balance is due 3 months prior to arrival. If the property has terms and conditions that are different to those of Adams & Butler these will also apply, and we will advise you thereof.
Revision FeeAny revision made after the original booking has been processed and deposit received will incur a €50/£50 handling fee per booking, per change.
Means of Payment
Payment can be made by major credit card,cheque, or bank transfer. If you do choose to pay by bank transfer / Eurobank draft or cheque we will need a credit card number in order to confirm the booking until the transfer is received. We issue invoices in Euros for bookings in Ireland and Europe, Sterling for bookings in Scotland, England and Wales,and US Dollars for elsewhere. Please send the remittance in the currency you are invoiced to the appropriate bank account below:
(1) If you are invoiced in Euros, please send your Euro bank transfer to Allied Irish Bank, WestmorelandSt., Dublin 2 Bank Code 93-33-84 Ac Adams & Butler Ltd 03879002 Inter bank Swift Code AIBKIE2D IBAN Number IE37 AIBK-9333-8403-879-002. There is a €9 transfer charge on every payment made by bank transfer. Please add the €9 on to the total amount due.
(2) If you are invoiced in Sterling, please send your Sterling bank transfer to Allied Irish Bank, 11 Old Jewry, London EC2 8DP - Inter bank Swift Code AIBKIE2D IBAN Number GB64 AIBK2385 9009 0941 88. There is a £10 transfer charge on every payment made by bank transfer. Please add the £10 onto the total amount due.
(3) If you are invoiced in Dollars, please send your Dollar bank transfer to Allied Irish Bank, Branch NSC930067 Account Name: Adams & Butler Ltd Account Number: 26058105Swift Address AIBKIE2D IBAN IE01AIBK93006726058105. There is a $15 transfer charge on every payment made by bank transfer. Please add the $15 onto the total amount due.
If you request any changes to the confirmed program 14 days or prior to the start of your trip, Adams & Butler will try but cannot promise to meet any request. Any amendment will be subject to approval and additional costs will apply if incurred.Rates & Packages
A package is a pre-arranged combination of at least 2 travel services. These may be accommodation, tours or transport. Once a proposal has been created by your Travel Designer, a minimum of 2 types of services must be retained in order to guarantee the seamlessness of the program and price.Lost BelongingsAdams & Butler cannot be held responsible for any claim, losses, damages or delay of baggage, other belongings,inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset or disappointment, distress or frustrations, whether physical or mental, resulting from the act or omission of any party providing services.The above includes any belonging left at hotels or attractions visited.
If requested, and when possible, Adams & Butler could facilitate retrieval of said items under the clients’ own expense.Additional charges, therefore, would apply.Golf Bookings &Ticketing Events – YOU PAY YOU PLAYTee times and Ticketing Events are subject to availability and can be guaranteed and secured only upon receipt of payment required at the time of booking.
Any attempt of cancellation made after confirmation email has been sent, the value paid will not be refundable.
- Club Hire, Trolleys, Caddies
Are subject to availability and should be booked in advance. None of the above are included in the green fees and must be requested before the time of travel and must be paid by the clients directly at the golf course. Payment of clubs, trolleys and caddies are the sole responsibility of the golfer.Spa Treatments & Concierge Services
Adams & Butler’s Travel Designers are destination specialists and they aim for their clients to have a pleasant and enjoyable holiday. Spa Treatments and Concierge Services are only additional services to the packages and your Travel Designer reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or not to proceed to make this reservations and additional costs may apply. Special RequirementsAny special requirements, allergies and dietary restrictions must be disclosed to the Travel Designer at the time of booking.Any special requests or requirements do not form part of these Terms or of the contract between you and Adams & Butler. Your Travel Designer is not liable for any failure for other parties to accommodate or fulfill such requests.
Please ensure that all travelers are in possession of valid travel insurance. Passengers must bear all such losses or expenses for weather, acts of God, strikes, government actions, war, terrorism or other circumstances beyond our control. To guard against unforeseen circumstances, were commend you purchase travel insurance.
(a) All cancellations must be notified in writing by email or fax to Adams & Butler
(b) The following Cancellation Charges apply to all bookings -
Up to 3 months prior to date of arrival – €500/£500 administration charge
1 to 3 months prior to date of arrival – 20% plus €500/£500 administration charge.
Less than 30 days prior to date of arrival – 100%
In all events the client will be refunded for any accommodation or services that are re-sold.
(c) In most cases with rentals, as we are dealing with private properties, the deposit will be forfeited. We will always endeavour to get it returned, but there is no guarantee, as it is beyond our control.
Accommodation: We reserve the right to substitute hotels for accommodations in similar categories.
Visits, Entertainment and other Features: We reserve the right to substitute visits, entertainment and other features when establishments are closed or cannot be visited for reasons beyond our control.
Unused Tour Arrangements: Adams & Butler Ltd. cannot make refunds or exchanges for unused accommodations, services or features of any tour or itinerary unless agreed upon prior to departure.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Any devaluation or revaluation of currencies may affect quoted prices. Tours may be subject to currency surcharges, as imposed by our suppliers.
Car Rental Companies: Car rental companies in Ireland and Britain reserve the right to substitute cars for other models in similar category.
Car Rental Insurance:
(1) Car rental insurance includes unlimited mileage, local taxes and third party insurance, which includes passenger indemnity in respect to injuries resulting from an accident involving the rental car. The driver is not covered by this insurance but can purchase Driver & Baggage Protection (DBP/PAI) and or Optional Theft Protection (TP). This can be purchased at time of rental in Ireland or Britain.
(2) The hirer must leave an imprint of a major credit card with the car rental company at the start of the rental to cover any damage which may occur.
(3) The policy includes Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) subject to an excess. To insure against CDW deductible amounts, the hirer may purchase a Super CDW at start of hire.
Age Limit: In Ireland drivers aged 23/24 years may drive groups Band E only and are subject to a young driver surcharge. In Britain and Northern Ireland persons aged 23-25 can drive groups A, B, C, D, E, F & I only and are subject to a surcharge. Maximum driving age in Ireland & Britain is 75 years. Drivers 76-79 years of age may rent but certain restrictions and surcharges apply - contact us for details.
Location Service Charge: A location service charge may apply. This charge is payable locally.
Driving License: Drivers must produce a current driving license issued in their state or country of residence without any endorsements and have a minimum driving experience of one year.
Extra Driver: The supplementary charge to cover an additional driver is payable at start of hire.
CLAIMS OR DISPUTES: You should inform Adams & Butler Ltd immediately of any problems and prior to the end of the tour. Passenger contract with Adams& Butler Ltd is subject exclusively to Irish Law and Jurisdiction.